N95 masks are advanced disposable respirator masks that are intended for medical professionals. They filter at least 95% airborne particles, including from COVID-19, pollution, dust, germs, allergies, smoke, ash, PM 2.5 and more, but are not oil-resistant.
These NIOSH & CE-certified masks are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO). They are non-irritating, non-toxic and fabric based.
- Filtration efficiency: ≥95%
- Headband design style
- Ultrasonic welding technology
- Exhalation valve reduces breath resistance
- Material: quality non-woven fabric and melt-blown electrostatic micro-filtration layer
- Functions: high quality filtration, smooth ventilation, breathing protection, effective prevention against COVID-19 and other air contaminants
- Must be worn and fitted correctly to benefit for reduced viral infection and comprehensive protection.
*Please note that these N95 Masks may differ from picture.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are sourcing our products following the recommendations of the World Heath Organization (WHO). Below we will provide links to their documentation on standards for protective equipment:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Put your fingers through the elastics and place the mask over your nose and mouth with the nose piece at the top.
- Put the elastics on your ears. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fully unfold it. This ensures maximum face protection.
- Press the bridge of the nose to minimize air leakage.
- After one use, carefully dispose of the mask in the garbage and wash your hands. Avoid touching the outside of the mask as it is contaminated.