Please click here to download product labels in French / Veuillez cliquer ici pour télécharger les étiquettes des produits en français.
KN95 masks are tight-fitting disposable masks with four-layer protection that can effectively filter 95% of oil-free particles, including those from COVID-19, pollen, dust, germs, allergies, smoke, pollution, PM 2.5, ash and more.
These masks are disposable, non-toxic, non-irritating and fabric based. KN95 masks are not intended for medical use.
- Filtration efficiency: ≥95%
- Execution standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
- Material: quality non-woven fabric and melt-blown electrostatic micro-filtration layer
- Functions: high quality filtration, smooth ventilation, breathing protection, effective prevention against COVID-19 and other air contaminants
- Leak rate: <=13%,<=10
- Inspiratory resistance: <=350 Pa
- Expiratory resistance: <=250 Pa
- Must be worn and fitted correctly for reduced viral infection and comprehensive protection.
*Please note that these KN95 Masks are highly in demand and are sourced from multiple suppliers. Product received may differ from picture.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are sourcing our products following the recommendations of the World Heath Organization (WHO). Below we will provide links to their documentation on standards for protective equipment:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Put your fingers through the elastics and place the mask over your nose and mouth with the nose piece at the top.
- Put the elastics on your ears. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fully unfold it. This ensures maximum face protection.
- Press the bridge of the nose to minimize air leakage.
- After one use, carefully dispose of the mask in the garbage and wash your hands. Avoid touching the outside of the mask as it is contaminated.