Please click here to download product labels in French / Veuillez cliquer ici pour télécharger les étiquettes des produits en français.
Surgical face masks are loose-fitting disposable masks with three-layer protection designed to prevent biological particles such as bacteria, viruses and blood spatters from being expelled by the wearer to the environment. These masks moderately filter air to ensure healthy respiration from chemicals and germs.
These masks are intended for medical professionals but are also good for home use. They are CE certified, non-toxic, non-irritating and fabric based.
- Outer layer: non-woven fabric material
- Middle layer: melt-blown electrostatic micro-filtration layer
- Inner layer: ultra-fine soft fiber
- Functions: efficient filtration, isolation of fine particles from dust, droplets and more, skin-friendly, moisture-proof
*Please note that these surgical masks are highly in demand and are sourced from multiple suppliers. Product received may differ from picture.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are sourcing our products following the recommendations of the World Heath Organization (WHO). Below we will provide links to their documentation on standards for protective equipment:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Put your fingers through the elastics and place the mask over your nose and mouth with the nose piece at the top.
- Put the elastics on your ears. Pull the mask by its upper and lower edges to fully unfold it. This ensures maximum face protection.
- Press the bridge of the nose to minimize air leakage.
- After one use, carefully dispose of the mask in the garbage and wash your hands. Avoid touching the outside of the mask as it is contaminated.